1/12/11

Sooooo, I've been on a hiatus for awhile and feeling pretty glum about it...But Im back! The last year was a little tough but this is a new year God has given me and He has given me some superb ideas! First off I'm reaaaaly trying to go to SCAD in Hong Kong (Savannah College of Art & Design) but it's uber expensive soooo I've started making little nicknacks and selling them online. I have an Etsy store if you want to check it out. I encourage any collector of vintage items or crafty people to join Etsy. It's super easy and you get paid to make things or sell old items! How cool is that?! But look up my store at Etsy.com and type Whimsy Warehouse in the search box! I haven't uploaded all the things I've made yet, still trying to perfect them, but I have some cool vintage items you may be interested in!
As far as fashion goes, I'm still obsessed but in a different way. Currently I'm a fashion design major at SCAD but I came to the conclusion just a little while back that I HATE sewing! Like...HATE IT! So why the heck would I be a fashion designer? But, I love fashion. So I started searching my heart, my likes and my dislikes and I want to be a fashion buyer! They get to travel the world looking for unique items and they get to go to all the fashion shows! It's the best of both worlds. I know how to pull an outfit together and I know whats in and whats not, so...with a huge sigh of relief I'm changing my major! Luckily I'm still in foundation classes so I wont be behind!
I have many other dreams and ideas I plan on embarking upon this year and forever if God allows! I want everything I do to be for the glory of God!
I'll be posting some more awesome fashionistas once this snow engorging my house melts and I'm able to go back to school. Yeah...my fam and I have been trapped inside our house since...Monday! Not really trapped trapped but our driveway is really steep and it's covered in ice sooooo...yeah:)
Well, that's enough for now, hope your week has been better than mine!!


Below is a sneak peak at some items in my Etsy store! If you see somthing you like I'll save it for you! :)



1 comment:

SoraRose said...

I like that broach at the top it is cute! The shoes aren't so bad either!